|Date:||April 3, 2016—July 2, 2016|
|Event:||Made to Crave Online Study with Kim Zajan, CHC|
|Topic:||Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst|
|Venue:||Private Facebook group|
|Registration:||Click here to register.|
|More Info:||Click here for more information.|
For 13 weeks beginning on April 3 we will read and discuss Made to Crave
Made to Crave
According to bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst, craving isn’t a bad thing, but we must realize God created us to crave so we’d ultimately desire more of Him in our lives. Many of us have misplaced that craving, overindulging in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
For a woman struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will equip her to:
* Break the ‘I’ll start again Monday cycle’ and start feeling good about herself today
* Stop beating herself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body you’ve been given
* Discover how weight loss struggles aren’t a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
* Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
* Eat healthy without feeling deprived
* Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
Made to Crave session titles include:
Session 1: From Deprivation to Empowerment
Session 2: From Desperation to Determination
Session 3: From Guilt to Peace
Session 4: From Triggers to Truth
Session 5: From Permissible to Beneficial
Session 6: From Consumed to Courageous
Bonus Session: Moving the Mountain, The Made to Crave Participant’s Guide is designed for use with the Made to Crave DVD.
Made to Crave Action Plan
In this six-session small group Bible study, Made to Crave Action Plan, Lysa Terkuerst’s follow-up to the New York Times bestseller, Made to Crave, Lysa helps you discover how to put into action, those things you learned through the Made to Crave book and small group study.
Trying to get healthy can seem overwhelming and complicated. Eat carbs…don’t eat carbs. Eat fish…don’t eat fish. Pay attention to calories…don’t pay attention to calories. All this conflicting information can be daunting and confusing.
But it all becomes clear in the Made to Crave Action Plan. It will help you implement a long-term plan of action for healthy living. You’ll be encouraged by Bible teaching from Lysa, uplifted by testimonies from women like Christian music chart-topper Mandisa, and empowered with healthy living tips from Dr. Ski Chilton, an expert in molecular medicine – all while charting a permanent course for successful, healthy living.
This small group Bible study will help women who found their “want to” by participating in the Made to Crave study master the “how to” of living a healthy physical life as well as cultivate a rich and full relationship with God. Made to Crave Action Plan gives women of all ages Biblical encouragement for both their physical and spiritual journeys plus healthy living tips for use in their everyday lives.
1. TAKE ACTION: Identify Your First Steps
2. EAT SMART: Add Fish and Increase Fiber
3. EMBRACE THE EQUATION: Exercise and Reduce Calories
4. MAXIMIZE KEY NUTRIENTS: Increase Nutrient-Rich Fruits and Veggies
5. PRACTICE THE FIVE PRINCIPLES: Keep Working Your Plan
6. MAKE A COURAGEOUS CHOICE: Direct Your Heart to Love and Perseverance
To join our online study, click HERE