Hi. My name is Kim and I am a Certified Health Coach & Weight Management Specialist. I have a MS in Health Education and a BS in Health & Wellness. I became interested in the field of health and wellness due to my own health issues including Hashimoto’s disease, hypothyroidism, obesity, and food sensitivities. My journey has spanned several years. I wish to share my knowledge with others and help them reach their own health goals.
I have been married to my husband Jay for over 25 years. We have 2 children in their 20s and 2 Boxers. For exercise I love to run, bike, and walk my dogs.
Join my FREE 7 Day Healthy Habits Challenge beginning on September 4, 2017.
Join my 30 Day Fit & Healthy Jump Start Program. The challenge runs from September 18th to October 17. During the Fit and Healthy 30 Day Jump Start, we’ll focus on one transformational strategy each week:
- Week 1 – How to plan for LONG-TERM success – Simple, effective tips to save you TIME, CALORIES and MONEY, without feeling deprived.
- Week 2 – Finding the right exercise for YOU – Hint: you don’t have to spend hours at the gym to get in great shape.
- Week 3 – Why choosing the quality of food (not just the number of calories) is critical for weight loss
- Week 4 – Eating to fuel your body – what ONE thing you may be doing unknowingly to sabotage your efforts, and how to easily fix it.
In the Mindset Reset Program, we cover topics including:
- Conquering Your Thoughts
- Avoiding Negativity
- Nature Therapy
- Letting Go of Control
- Ways To Stay Positive
- Dropping Resentment
- Focus, Focus, Focus
The sessions in Eating with Intention include:
- Learning about food freedom and your motivations behind wellness
- Tapping in and listening to what your body is asking for
- Evaluating your triggers and digging deeper
- Slowing down and connecting
A beta group is going through my 6 Month Coaching program. I’m expecting to release it to the public in late 2017.
I also have a few other programs in the works – The Self -Love Project, a spiritual cleanse, and a gut health program. I’ll be posting updates as soon as available.
I also have a lot of free resources available. If you have any ideas for future programs or free resources, please let me know.