Hi. My name is Kim and I am a Certified Health Coach , Weight Management Specialist, and Senior Fitness Specialist. I have a MS in Health Education and a BS in Health & Wellness. I became interested in the field of health and wellness due to my own health issues including Hashimoto’s disease, hypothyroidism, obesity, and food sensitivities. My journey has spanned several years. I wish to share my knowledge with others and help them reach their own health goals.
I have been married to my husband Jay for over 25 years. We have 2 children in their 20s and a Boxer. For exercise I love to run, bike, do yoga, and walk my dog.
Check out my my 6 Month Program – THE BASICS
During the program you will discover:
- Why it’s not just about what you eat
- Common causes of cravings and how to tame them
- How stress and sleep issues can affect health and weight loss
- Time-saving menu planning tips and healthy recipes
- How to simplify portion control and not feel deprived
- What mindful eating is and how it can help you reach your goals
- How to make an easy plan for exercise that doesn’t involve spending countless hours at the gym
- And MUCH more!
In the Mindset Reset Program, we cover topics including:
- Conquering Your Thoughts
- Avoiding Negativity
- Nature Therapy
- Letting Go of Control
- Ways To Stay Positive
- Dropping Resentment
- Focus, Focus, Focus
The sessions in Eating with Intention include:
- Learning about food freedom and your motivations behind wellness
- Tapping in and listening to what your body is asking for
- Evaluating your triggers and digging deeper
- Slowing down and connecting
I have been working hard developing a few other programs and cannot wait to share them with you. I’ll be offering programs about hypothyroidism, autoimmune disease, gut health, self love, and more very soon.
I also have a lot of free resources available. If you have any ideas for future programs or free resources, please let me know.